AGI is a global food-based infrastructure company publicly traded in Canada. With over 3,800 employees and over 30 global manufacturing brands, AGI is a leading provider of equipment and technology solutions for agricultural commodities including seed, fertilizer, grain and feed systems and an expanding platform for food processing facilities.
You will be providing analytical and program support across various areas of HR throughout the organization. You will be responsible for the overall analytics and reporting of workforce, talent, and rewards metrics. You will do so by leveraging information, market research and HR systems to generate meaningful insights to assist our business in making accurate and informed decisions, along with process improvements. You will also be providing analytical and project support on a variety of HR initiatives, including the design and administration of total rewards programs, and implementation and maintenance of a Global HR Information System (HRIS).
Reporting directly to the Sr. Director Total Rewards, you will be an integral member of the Corporate Human Resources team, and time to time will be interacting with HR team members of other business units on various initiatives.
This role will support the creation of HR reports, researching market best practices, participating in industry and human capital surveys, leveraging data from various sources to provide meaningful insights, and ensure appropriate governance around HR data and processes.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual HR reports, summarizing key data elements from various sources of information, benchmarking to market best practices, and presenting and explaining findings to management.
- Workforce – Compile data, generate reports, and analyze information around workforce trends (headcount, turnover, demographics, etc.)
- Compensation – Complete market benchmarking of positions through compensation surveys and provide compensation recommendations aligned to our total rewards philosophy.
- Benefits & Retirement – Compile data to support benefits open enrollment, annual reviews, and legislative compliance needs.
- Labour Relations – Provide a comprehensive range of data and analytical support with our collective bargaining preparation (job and pay data, labour statistics, etc.).
- Talent – Analyze data for trends around our recruitment, onboarding, talent and retention practices (recruitment tracking, hiring metrics, onboarding tracking, exit interviews, performance management, learning & development, compliance with employment law and regulations, etc.).
- Benchmarking – Complete various industry and human capital surveys, keeping up to date on various HR best practices and labour statistics, and offering critical insights to workforce trends.
- Process Improvement – Based on metrics and analysis, make recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organization (e.g., attract and retain talent, motivate employees, address staffing challenges, maintain legal compliance, etc.).
- Complete various data and process audits to ensure compliance with internal policies, data privacy, employment laws and regulations and best practices.
- Provide support on ad hoc data, analytical and reporting needs.
This role will work collaboratively with stakeholders within HR and across the business to support various HR initiatives.
- HRIS – In collaboration with the broader HRIS project team, support the implementation and administration of the new Global HRIS (e.g., data and process management, system configuration and administration, reporting and business intelligence, third party integrations, data governance, system administration, etc.).
- Compensation – Support the design and delivery of current and new compensation programs (compensation structure, incentive plans, organization structure and job design).
- Benefits & Retirement – Support the review of our benefits and retirement offerings and provide recommendations for improvement where appropriate.
- Job Evaluation – Complete job evaluations on existing and new positions to ensure appropriate grade leveling within the organization.
- Recruitment – May assist with staffing and recruitment due to high volume and management needs.
- Support the team on other initiatives as required.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or a related field.
Experience: 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Human Resources, HR Analytics, HR Systems or Total Rewards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with HR analytics, reporting and data management.
- Experience with HR systems implementation and configuration is an asset.
- Experience with Total Rewards initiatives is an asset.
- Experience with HR programs in the US is an asset.
- Certification in HR or Compensation is an asset.
- Strong attention to detail with an emphasis on data integrity and data quality.
- Strong analytical acumen, intellectually curious and creativity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience in the creation of trending overviews, executive summaries, and written recommendations, including best practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, effective and comfortable working within vendors to resolve issues.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project.
- Strong skills with HR systems.
How To Apply
Apply today! Click the “Apply Today” button above or email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume and note the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue in the interview process will be contacted.
AGI is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with a disability taking part in the recruitment process and once hired.