AGI is a global food-based infrastructure company publicly traded in Canada. With over 3,800 employees and over 30 global manufacturing brands, AGI is a leading provider of equipment and technology solutions for agricultural commodities including seed, fertilizer, grain and feed systems and an expanding platform for food processing facilities.
The Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for strengthening customer relationships by listening to customers and resolving customer issues and requests. Customer Support Specialist will gather and record customer issues and requests, work with the Farmobile team to resolve issues as quickly as possible, and follow-up with customers to ensure resolution.
The role will report to the Director of Customer Support, working closely with other members of the immediate team.
- Collect, record and resolve customer issues and requests: log and clarify customer issue, determine cause of the issue, collaborate internally to identify the best solution for the issue, monitor issue resolution and escalate as needed, and follow-up with customers to ensure resolution
- Professionally handle high volume calls and emails; address issues promptly; follow-up with customer for long standing issues
- Maintain accounts for all products and services with current customers including permissions management, PUC assignment, etc.
- Assist management of physical units including distribution of PUC units out to customers
- Monitor system health; notify leadership team when system health issues arise
- Gather customer feedback; share feedback with the leadership team to resolve customer challenges
- Assist other Farmobile teams with increasing customer satisfaction: assist Sales with account management, assist Customer Success with customer success plans, assist Product by sharing customer feedback and providing product improvement recommendations, assist Data Services with data quality monitoring and data processing, assist Marketing with customer communications and marketing campaigns
- Act as the liaison between the Customer Operations, Sales, and Product teams to ensure customer issues are effectively and efﬁciently resolved and communicated
- Collaborate with other members of the Customer Operations team to improve overall processes and tools; speciﬁcally participate in improving customer support programs and initiatives
- Ability to accept and embrace change within fast-paced business environment
- Assist in PUC device installs for customers which will include seasonal travel expectations
- Background in production Agriculture and deep understanding of the industry
- Familiarity with information systems technology
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth by delivering value for customers
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or related ﬁeld or equivalent work experience
How To Apply
Apply today! Click the “Apply Today” button above or email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume and note the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue in the interview process will be contacted.
AGI is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with a disability taking part in the recruitment process and once hired.