AGI is a global food-based infrastructure company publicly traded in Canada. With over 3,800 employees and over 30 global manufacturing brands, AGI is a leading provider of equipment and technology solutions for agricultural commodities including seed, fertilizer, grain and feed systems and an expanding platform for food processing facilities.
The Customer Success Representative will be responsible for strengthening customer relationships by promoting retention and loyalty. The Customer Success Representative will work closely with customers to jointly build and implement customer success plans focused on the customer’s success with the help of Farmobile products and services.
The role will report to the Director of Customer Support, working closely with other members of the immediate team.
- Drive customer success outcomes: increase renewal rates and expand revenues, increase product adoption and reference-ability, increase customer satisfaction and overall health
- Develop strong relationships with assigned customers and work to holistically understand the customer’s needs
- Partner with customers to deliver value and solve customers’ needs with the help of Farmobile products and services; lead the customer journey
- Jointly create and maintain customer success plans with customers from trials through adoption and growth; follow-up with customers on action items and gather feedback to help achieve customer success
- Gather customer feedback; share feedback with the leadership team to resolve customer challenges
- Assist other Farmobile teams with achieving success for customers: assist Sales with account development and management, assist Customer Support by professionally handling high volume calls and emails and resolving customer issues, assist Product by sharing customer feedback and providing product improvement recommendations, assist Services with customer projects, assist Marketing with customer communications and marketing campaigns
- Act as the liaison between the customer and Billing team to ensure accuracy for customers
- Collaborate with other members of the Customer Operations team to improve overall processes and tools; speciﬁcally participate in improving customer success programs and initiatives
- Assist in PUC device installs for customers which will include seasonal travel expectations
- Background in production Agriculture and deep understanding of the industry
- Familiarity with information systems technology
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth by delivering value for customers
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or related ﬁeld or equivalent work experience
How To Apply
Apply today! Click the “Apply Today” button above or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume and note the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue in the interview process will be contacted.
AGI is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with a disability taking part in the recruitment process and once hired.