The Systems Designer completes process flow diagrams and general arrangement drawings provide the salespersons and customer for review.
- Communicate with salespersons, project stakeholders, project managers, and draftspersons to ensure business requirements are being accurately implemented.
- Effectively utilize CAD modeling software such as Revit, Inventor, Solidworks and AutoCAD to develop designs pursuant to specifications.
- Participate in stakeholder design review of work produced, document and execute on required changes.
- Maintain file organization structure, participate in developing and maintaining project task boards (JIRA) and SharePoint sites.
- Able to demonstrate understanding of AGI product configurations in various modeling software platforms.
- Attend weekly meetings to resolve and explain product design procedure and requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement in AGI’s CAD activities by reporting on usability and best practices discovered during course of work.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Use Microsoft Office 365 software including Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Speak, write, and present in a professional manner
- Understand instructions and take initiative.
- Be organized and have great attention to detail.
- Be Proficient with multiple modelling software platforms.
- Work well independently or as part of a team.
- Time-manage yourself to meet deadlines.