AGI is looking for a Project Manager to help deliver software development and systems implementation projects. AGI is a rapidly growing global company and there are many exciting technology projects to lead. We are looking for self-driven leaders that love to learn new things, be challenged and grow their skills and experience.
- Manage various software implementation and development projects, providing leadership to project teams
- Responsible for activities and deliverables related to project initiation, planning and execution
- Ensure that project status is understood and reported to stakeholders
Ensure all project issues are identified and adequately addressed in a timely manner to avoid delays
- Develop collaborative working relationships with project team and stakeholders
- Assess and prioritize process/project opportunities and manage it from beginning through to completion
- Establish post-mortem “lessons learned” session to identify key areas of future improvement
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing software implementation and/or software development projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of training and experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships at all levels
- Experience with agile and/or waterfall project management methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, facilitation experience and superior organizational skills
- Based in Winnipeg, MB with ability to travel up to 25% of the time (primarily in Canada and USA, possibly to South America and Europe if/when required by project)
- PMP, PRINCE2 and/or Certified ScrumMaster certifications are considered strong assets
- Experience in business analysis, systems analysis, software development and/or QA are assets
- Salary and benefits will be dependent on skills, experience, and qualifications.
This position is based in Winnipeg, MB. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.