AGI is a global food-based infrastructure company publicly traded in Canada. With over 3,800 employees and over 30 global manufacturing brands, AGI is a leading provider of equipment and technology solutions for agricultural commodities including seed, fertilizer, grain and feed systems and an expanding platform for food processing facilities.
Today, AGI’s product portfolio also includes cutting edge solutions that leverage IoT enabled devices, sensor technology and cloud computing. The AGI SureTrack product is an independent hardware and software platform that brings together data across the farm, in real time, and provides customers with the ability to manage their crop production, manage their overall business, and market their grain based on content and robust traceability. With a customer base that includes Growers, Ag Retail, Grain Buyers and Food Processors, AGI SureTrack is an independent farm operating platform, with supply chain visibility and complete crop management.
Manager of Quoting & Order Fulfillment-U.S. Commercial will be responsible for providing direction and leadership in all aspects of the quoting and order fulfillment journey. This position will drive the customer experience workflows through timely processing, efficiency, and accuracy. This position will also drive and lead continuous improvement efforts ensuring that product quoting & order fulfillment strategies align with AGI’s vision for customer excellence and play a major role in dealer relations and pricing programs.
Reporting directly to the Director of Quoting& Order Fulfilment, this role will direct the quoting and order fulfillment teams and will act as a point of escalation for complex customer orders.
- Partner with management and regional representatives to implement scalable tactics that will sustain quoting and fulfillment practices that ensure success.
- Ensure operational procedures are in place for executing activities related to processing of orders, managing issues, and keeping the highest standards of processing accuracy and efficiency.
- Ensure that routing guides are followed to achieve customer shipping and compliance guidelines.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive process for the quoting and order fulfillment teams by setting expectations, assessing KPI’s and deliverables and utilizing resources to help eliminate process bottlenecks.
- Review data to analyze, monitor and report quoting, order information and trends for timely decisions and resolutions.
- Prepare monthly reports by developing, collecting, and analyzing order processing and fulfillment data to reduce inefficiencies and increase throughput without reducing quality.
- Work with a sense of urgency to ensure that operational plans are executed, performance, goals are achieved, and cross functional teams are kept informed.
- Manage the Order Fulfillment team’s scorecards and reports.
- Ensure safe work practices through all distribution channels.
- Manage Dealer, Contractor, and End Customer relations.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Engineering, Business or Agriculture or equivalent experience preferred
- 8-10 years of broad quoting and order fulfillment experience in a fast-paced environment that delivers engineered products through multiple sales channels. Strong preference for experience with Agriculture construction via Dealers, Contractors and End Users.
- MS Office Proficiency (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Teams)
- Ability to work within multiple software applications and/or ERP Systems for quoting purposes
- An accomplished product leader with expertise in quoting, order fulfillment, and delivery.
- Valid driver’s license and passport for international travel required.
- Passionate about solving complex, matrixed fulfillment problems, developing strategies and roadmaps, and executing plans that creates urgency and value for all AGI stakeholders.
- Ability to achieve company directed KPIs as they relate to quoting and order fulfillment, performance, including turnaround time (service), productivity, and quality.
- Experience defining fulfillment and product metrics, using them to drive decisions.
- Strong collaborator, able to navigate all levels of the organization. Has a track record of building positive relationships across a broad, diverse organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, counseling, and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various reports.
- Ability to use and train employees on quoting and fulfillment platforms.
- Must have the ability to forecast and manage workloads, including prioritizing orders as needed.
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience with global shipping practices and providers.
How To Apply
Apply today! Click the “Apply Today” button above or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume and note the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue in the interview process will be contacted.
AGI is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with a disability taking part in the recruitment process and once hired.