AGI is a global food-based infrastructure company publicly traded in Canada. With over 3,800 employees and over 30 global manufacturing brands, AGI is a leading provider of equipment and technology solutions for agricultural commodities including seed, fertilizer, grain and feed systems and an expanding platform for food processing facilities.
Customer Experience Training Coordinator will create, co-ordinate and conduct training sessions with internal employees. This role will be responsible for the training and development of a staff exceeding 100 employees in the Customer Experience division of AGI. This role will work to support content creation for training sessions and assist with the administrative work associated with running successful training sessions. The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of the quarterly newsletter, the social media platform and the co-ordination of customer events held both virtually and onsite across North America. Additionally, the role will involve creating presentations for high level meetings and will be an integral associate in the creation of process flows and operating procedures.
Reporting directly to the Director of Customer Experience, this role will work on developing training programs, disbursing them to teams and coordinating training initiatives with both internal and external customer groups.
- Develop training programs, disburse to teams, and co-ordinate and support training initiatives with employees.
- Assist with the development, management and distribution of courseware, syllabi and supplemental content
- Develop call center scripts
- Develop routing profiles
- Monitor and produce social media reports
- Create quarterly newsletter and support with creating presentations
- Organize customer council
- Create high level presentations
- Provide technical support and perform administrative tasks as required
- Perform preparatory and follow-up communications regarding training as needed, provide needed reporting.
- Regularly interface with SMEs, Designers, interdisciplinary groups, and product leads
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Education, Customer Service or a related discipline.
- Experience with customer facing training with technical products. Exposure to agricultural business (familiar with customer base). Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events
- Knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Leadership skills; including coordinating tasking between multiple groups, leading meetings, developing/performing presentations and working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Highly curious to dig deep with issues.
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Experience working with a learning management system or customer relationship management system
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Applications
- Knowledge of Salesforce & Amazon Connect
How To Apply
Apply today! Click the “Apply Today” button above or email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume and note the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue in the interview process will be contacted.
AGI is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with a disability taking part in the recruitment process and once hired.