AGI is a global food-based infrastructure company publicly traded in Canada. With over 3,800 employees and over 30 global manufacturing brands, AGI is a leading provider of equipment and technology solutions for agricultural commodities including seed, fertilizer, grain and feed systems and an expanding platform for food processing facilities.
The Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for building and managing the new AGI Customer Experience center being created at our new Chicago area facility. This role will have the opportunity to create a team and develop the process to provide our customers with industry leading experiences.
Reporting directly to the Director of Customer Experience, this role will work on building, training and developing a team with efficient customer experience procedures, tools, techniques and best practices.
- Hire and manage a team of up to 50 agents from 4 divisions
- Develop procedures and best practices
- Create process maps
- Responsible to achieve call center KPI’s
- Schedule agents to ensure adequate coverage
- Conduct and attend regular meetings
- Troubleshoot and resolve non-routine customer complaints, escalating issues to next level as required.
- Provide feedback for continuous improvement to ensure consistent customer experience and satisfaction.
- Follow up with Customer Experience Agents for status updates, and to ensure prioritization and delegation of issues as needed.
- Maintain and update process and flow documents for Customer experience center.
- Approve employee timecards, deliver performance reviews including goal setting and completion of objectives and tasks, and ensure employee and document confidentiality.
- Perform additional related duties as requested or required.
- Associate’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, or Business or equivalent experience required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in customer service, sales, or telemarketing or equivalent, and 1-3 years leadership experience. Agricultural or Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Strong statistical and data analytical skills
- Strong Communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong interpersonal skills including relationship building, active listening, team building, and conflict negotiation and resolution
- Leadership skills including coaching, training, delegating, teamwork, employee supervision and feedback
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Results/goal/detail oriented
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and issues
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Able to multitask while maintaining attention to detail Ability to work on a team, but also a self-starter
- Decisive, organized and results oriented
- Able to plan, coordinate and delegate activities with no supervision
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient with MS Office Applications
- Knowledge of Salesforce & Amazon Connect
How To Apply
Apply today! Click the “Apply Today” button above or email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume and note the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue in the interview process will be contacted.
AGI is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with a disability taking part in the recruitment process and once hired.