AGI MILLTEC's De Stoner removes stones and other foreign particles from input grains by separating impurities based on density difference by adjusting the aspiration system. De stoners can be used to separate granular products where the particles are approximately the same size but differ in weight.
AGI MILLTEC De stoner can efficiently remove a small amount of heavy material from a larger quantity of light material. They are designed to have a long operational life and are installed with closed circuit dust aspiration systems and lighting systems to enable easy viewing of the components of the equipment.
- Efficient & precise separation of stones and heavy material based on density difference
- Provided with closed circuit dust aspiration system
- Fitted with imported vibro motors for trouble free, long life and low noise operation
- Separate collection of stones and dust particles through aspiration system
- Sturdy, rigid and heavy duty construction
- The grain spreads evenly over the mesh screen resulting in it getting stratified and separated by the difference in specific weight through the screen vibrations and rising airflow
- Dust and other light foreign materials are carried to the dust collecting unit with the air flow
- Sorted grain / stone mixture that passed through the upper and lower screen dropdown to the resorting deck
- Stone and other foreign materials of heavy specific weights are removed by the resorting screen