Quality and strength engineered at every step.
- Full opening door in sidewall provides full and easy access regardless of door option selected. Both 1R and 2R options available.
- Outer door cover with bar lock firmly holds door cover closed, even in challenging weather conditions.
- Grade 8.2 bin bolts are used throughout to ensure strength and stability. Roofs use 5/16″ (0.79 cm) bolts and sidewalls use 3/8″ (0.95 cm) bolts.
- Top-quality fasteners feature JS1000 plating system, SAE Grade 8.2 for maximum shear capacity as well as industry standard washers to seal the bolt to the sidewall.
MFS bin floors are available in a wide variety of styles to match the application, storage system and customer preference. Long-lasting galvanized construction coupled with state-of-the-art design and manufacturing makes for a bin floor that stands up to use and abuse under the most challenging conditions. Floors can be constructed in any diameter, which makes an MFS floor available on our bins— plus any other brand of bin.
- 16-Gauge Floor Option is the heaviest specification available in the industry. MFS also offers the widest variety of gauges in the industry—providing even more assurance that the construction matches the challenge.
- Built-in corrugation on planks increases strength and rigidity. Round perforation (0.093″) design is smooth and easy to sweep.
- Built-in crown on planks prevents sagging and provides additional strength. Slotted design offers strength and economy.
- Small perforation (0.050″) floor planks are ideal for use in storing small grains such as canola. Smooth surface facilitates easy clean-out.
MFS supports are available in either galvanized or welded styles, providing a choice for customers. Supports come in multiple heights to accommodate different sizes of bin unloading systems and fan transitions for optimum performance.
- Locking tabs on galvanized supports lock into place during assembly.
- Powder-coated welded design resists rust and lasts longer than non-painted supports. Facilitates easy installation.
Bin flashing is an underappreciated but critical component of bin construction. At MFS we take great care in designing and manufacturing flashing that is strong and durable, regardless of the gauge you choose for your flooring system.
- Choice of high back or low back flashing works for both new bin installation or retrofits.
- Multi-rib design adds strength and durability. Also provides traction for sweep augers.
The Contractor’s Choice
- Every floor plank is labeled for easy identification in the field
- Floor planks are precisely bundled to enable building from the stack
- On-side shipment makes parts easier to handle and reduces damage during loading/unloading
- Multiple bundles on larger systems make for easier loading and unloading
- Single piece option for larger bins can make on-site construction easier
- One-man installation of flashing possible thanks to use of nuts on the inside of the bin
- Easy-to-use construction guide simplifies the process— especially for first-time installers
- Powder-coated welded supports resist rust and enhance appearance upon delivery at job-site