24 hour, low temperature grain drying.
Low temperature supplemental heaters allow 24 hour grain drying when high humidity conditions prevail. The heater is easily installed between the fan and bin.
- 200,000 btu models raise air temperature approximately 25-30°C
- Easily installed between in-line or high speed centrifugal fans and grain bins
- Lowers humidity by up to 50%
- 60,000 btu available in 9" x 14" or 18" round (3HP fan)
- 100,000 btu available in 9" x 14" or 24" round (5HP & 7HP fans)
- 200,000 btu available in 12" x 17" or 28" round (10HP fans)
- Propane or natural gas (operate on lbs. pressure only)
- Electronic ignition
- Static pressure switch
- High heat limit safety switch
- CGA approved
Product manuals, specs and brochures can be found by clicking here.